BoxyBot was designed to offer you fast, real-time information and support. You can ask about shipping & tracking, concerns with orders, account help, membership benefits, subscription questions, and more. If BoxyBot is unable to help, or if your case needs a team member, BoxyBot will open an email ticket for you with the Support team. You can also say “Contact Support” at any time to open a ticket right away.
Here are our 4 pro-tips for getting the most out of your BoxyBot experience!
❤︎Tip #1 - If typing a question, use simple, nonspecific phrases.
Short and sweet phrases work best. We don’t recommend including specific details like item or brand names, purchase dates, dollar amounts, etc. Don't worry, BoxyBot will collect any additional info if needed.
- ❌Don’t say, “I ordered a box on *date* and didn’t get *brand–product name* in it.”
- ✅Do say, “my box is missing an item."
- Other examples: “Has my box shipped?” | “I received a damaged item.” | “I was charged twice.” | “When will I be billed?” | “My payment declined.” | "When is Choice?" | “What are the membership benefits?”
❤︎Tip #2 Send one message at a time, one topic at a time.
Each message sent to BoxyBot is responded to individually, so we recommend sending only one message per topic (instead of two or more back-to-back messages about your topic). Stick to one topic per message.
- ❌ Don’t say, “I received a damaged item in my box, and also when is Choice?” or send in back-to-back messages
- ✅Do say, “I received a broken item”, send and complete this first topic, then move on to ask, “When is Choice?”
❤︎Tip #3 - Use the “Quick Reply” suggestions that appear in the chat.
Quick Replies allow you to easily communicate without having to type in messages. These options appear at the bottom of the chat and can be clicked to send a reply.
❤︎Tip #4 - Don’t panic if BoxyBot doesn’t understand you – we’ve got your back!
BoxyBot is still learning and it’s possible she may not pick up every question yet. After three tries, she’ll automatically proceed to open a ticket for you with our Support team. You can also say “Contact Support” at any time to open an email ticket right away. ❤︎