This last year has been challenging for us all, and we’re doing everything we can to get through it together.
Like many other companies trying to navigate the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, we’re still facing unprecedented challenges across our supply chain that are affecting order fulfillment in ways we’ve never seen before.
From heavily delayed inventory shipments to compromised production timelines, we’re facing challenges like:
- Congested cargo ports due to the surge in online orders and changes in shopping behaviors
- A limited number of dockworkers and truck drivers to unload the cargo and distribute it
- Shipping carriers are overwhelmed due to increased demand, causing further delays across multiple industries
But we’re doing everything we can to minimize disruptions and get your orders to you as quickly as possible.
How we're taking action:
- We’re working more closely with our partners and suppliers to improve visibility across our supply chain, and we’re air shipping inventory as needed.
- We’re getting more help at our warehouses so we can pack and ship your orders more quickly.
- We’re working with more mail carriers to increase shipping volumes.
We want you to know that we remain committed to providing the best member experience possible. Our team is working around the clock to get all orders shipped.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding as we adjust to this rapidly changing world, and a special thank you for sticking by us through it all.